Monday, January 25, 2010

kindergarten

well i have to admit i was so excited for taryn to start kindergarten! now not so much! shes gone all day! some might think YAY! me not so much! i get her up feed her do her hair make sure she brushes her teeth and then off shes goes on the bus (which she was dying to ride) then she comes home wants to eat, color and sleep! shes learning so much! the reading is killing me! i cant believe how much she can read already! i cant wait until she can read me books, there i go again wishin she was older.....i take that back i can wait;) it does make my time with amya a little more special, i know what to expect now!!!!!!!!! speaking of amya, taryn is so good to her! shes like a little mommy! shes the best big sister!!! DONT get me wrong there have been a couple HUGE girl fights;) not looking forward to the teenage years!!!

taryn

taryn

im still working on my favs from 09 post! i think iv been going a little over board!;)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP